1. Name and contact details of the controller
This privacy information applies to the data processing by:
FiN – Familien in Not Hildesheim
a dependent foundation of the Ev.-luth. Kirchenkreisverband Hildesheim
Superintendent Mirko Peisert
Phone 05121 – 16750
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) when visiting the website
When you visit our website https://fin-hildesheim.de/wordpress/, the browser used on your end device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP-address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which the site was accessed (Referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the mentioned data for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure an easy use of our website,
- to evaluate the system security and stability and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is §6 para. 1 no. 8 DSG-EKD. Our legitimate interest comes from the data collection purposes mentioned above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) when using our contact form
If you have any kind of questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us directly through a contact form that is provided on our website. For its use, it is mandatory to provide a valid e-mail address in order to know who sent us the request and so we can answer it. Additional information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing with the purpose of getting in contact with us is done according to §6 para. 1 no. 2 DSG-EKD on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Your personal data that are processed for the use of our contact form are automatically deleted after handling your request.
3. Data disclosure
Your personal data is not passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance with §6 para. 1 no. 2 DSG-EKD,
- the transfer is necessary in accordance with §6 para 1. no. 8 DSG-EKD for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the case that there is a legal obligation to pass on data according to §6 para. 1 no. 6 DGS-EKD, and
- it is legally permitted and required in accordance with §6 para. 1 no. 5 DGS-EKD for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The cookie stores information that are a result of the connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we directly receive knowledge about your identity.
What is more, we also use temporary cookies to optimize the usability, which are stored on your end device for a certain amount of time. If you visit our website again to make use of our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already visited us and which inputs or settings you have used so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the mentioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with § 6 para. 1 no. 8 DSG-EKD.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in the way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a warning appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
This website uses the following cookies:
Essential cookies are important for the functionality of this website.
|Anbieter||Owner of this website, site notice|
|Zweck||Saves the settings the visitor has chosen in the cookie box by Borlabs Cookie.|
|Cookie Laufzeit||1 year|
|Anbieter||Owner of this website|
|Zweck||Saves the actual language.|
|Cookie Laufzeit||1 year|
|Anbieter||Owner of this site|
|Zweck||stores if a pop-up was seen and closed.|
|Cookie Laufzeit||2 hours|
Wordpress Cookie Test
|Name||Wordpress Cookie Test|
|Anbieter||Owner of this website|
|Zweck||checks if cookies are activated|
|Cookie Laufzeit||1 year|
The content of video platforms and social media platforms is blocked by default. If cookies are accepted by external media, access to this content no longer requires manual consent.
Changing the cookie preferences
5. Analysis tools & Google Services
We do not use any analysis tools on our website at the moment.
a) Use of reCAPTCHA
To protect input forms on our site, we use the service “reCAPTCHA“ from the company Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter “Google“. By using this service, it is possible to distinguish whether the input is of human origin or misused by automated machine processing.
According to our knowledge, the referrer URL, the IP-address, the behaviour of the website visitors, information about the operating system, the browser and length of stay, cookies, display instructions and scripts, the input behaviour of the user as well as mouse movements in the area of the “reCAPTCHA“ checkbox are transmitted to “Google“.
Google uses the obtained information to digitalize books and other print products as well as to optimize services such as Google Street Views and Google Maps (e.g. house number and street name recognition).
The IP-address that is transmitted within the “reCAPTCHA“ is not merged with other data of Google except if you are logged in to your Google account at the moment of the use of the “reCAPTCHA“ plug-in. If you do not want the transmission and storage of data about you and your behaviour on our website by “Google“, you have to log out of “Google“ before you open our website or use the reCAPTCHA plug-in.
This website uses the product Google Maps by Google Inc. By using this website, you accept the collection, editing and use of automatically obtained data by Google Inc, their representatives and third parties.
c) Google fonts
In order to be able to display our contents correctly and graphically appealing on all kinds of browsers, we use script and writing libraries such as Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google Webfonts are transferred into the cache of your browser in order to avoid multiple loading. In case that the browser does not support the Google Webfonts or stops the access, the contents are displayed in the standard font.
The activation of script libraries automatically initiates a connection to the operator of the library. During this procedure it is theoretically possible – although at the moment not clear whether and potentially to which purposes – that the operator of these libraries collects data.
6. Rights of the parties affected
You have the right:
- in accordance with § 19 DSG-EKD to request information about your personal data that we processed. You can request in particular information about the purposes of the data processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was and is disclosed, the planned duration of storage, insisting on the right to entitlement, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection, insisting on a right to appeal, the origin of your data in case they weren't collected by us, as well as insisting on an automatical decision-making including profiling and possibly significant information to these details;
- in accordance with § 20 DSG-EKD to request immediately the correction of false data or the completion of your personal data collected by us;
- in accordance with § 21 DSG-EKD to request the deletion of your personal data collected by us, insofar as there is no need of processing in order to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, out of reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with § 22 DSG-EKD to request the restriction of processing your personal data insofar as you deny the accuracy of the data, or the processing is illegal, but you reject the deletion and we do not need your data any more, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or when you appealed against the processing in accordance with § 25 DSG-EKD;
- in accordance with § 24 DSG-EKD to receive your personal data that you provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with § 11 para. 3 DSG-EKD to revoke your once given consent at any time. This has the consequence that we are not allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future, and
- in accordance with § 46 DGS-EKD to complain to the representative of the supervisory authority for data protection of the EKD, Böttcherstraße 7, 30419 Hannover.
7. Right to object
Provided that your personal data is processed on the basis of entitled interest in accordance with § 6 para. 1 no. 8 DSG-EKD, you have the right to appeal against the processing of your personal data according to § 25 DSG-EKD insofar as there are reasons as a result of your special situation or your appeal is directed at direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right to appeal that is handled without indicating a special situation.
If you want to make use of your right to appeal, it is sufficient to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the highest encryption level that your browser supports. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we fall back on a 128-bit v3 technology. Whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, you can tell by the closed display of a key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Apart from that, we make use of suitable technical and organizational safety measures in order to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or complete loss, damage or from the unauthorized access by third parties. Our safety measures are continuously improved in accordance with the technological development.